- Our system is designed with sensitive recording data in mind. As a result our granular customizable user permission structure is designed to fit the unique and challenging needs of our customers.
- Our system allows for both full SSL web traffic encryption as well as RTMPS video stream encryption. These security methods are often a requirement when dealing with compliance in regards to sensitive data.
- Customizable and searchable information is associated with your recordings. Our software allows counseling trainers to build a searchable video database.
- Tag specific points within a recording either during live observation or during the review process. These “Markers” allow users to easily jump right to that point in the video, similar to chapters in a DVD.
- Our software integrates with the full line of Axis IP cameras.
- Use our client to turn any iOS device into a secure mobile capture and live streaming platform. Any device running our Valt MC application can integrate seamlessly with our back end Valt server(s).
- Control pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) cameras remotely through the software interface. Users can also tie camera presets to scheduled recordings automating the movement of cameras.
MONITOR AND SCHEDULE
- This feature allows users to schedule recordings in advance. The schedule can be set to automatically recur on a daily, weekly or monthly basis allowing for complete automation of the recording process.
- Users are able to observe up to nine different rooms simultaneously.
Recording Solutions for Teachers & Classrooms
The use of video technology in the classroom has been increasing year by year, at a rapid pace. Teachers who utilize video in the classroom often report that their students more quickly understand concepts, are more enthusiastic about the learning material, and retain more information and for longer periods of time. Video has the power to create lasting images, allowing teachers to reach students with a variety of learning styles and provide a common experience for the students to discuss critically.
Valt (Video Audio Learning Tool) is an inexpensive, yet powerful classroom video solution used by teachers and schools all over the globe. Teachers can use Valt video to record student presentations, to record lectures for future playback, and to create a video library of materials for students to access at any time. Valt features easy to use software and has a minimal hardware footprint, creating a user-friendly video technology platform with little to no training required for its use.
Valt Classroom Video Equipment
Valt uses a central server, dispensing with the need for bulky analog or digital video equipment in the classroom itself. Instead, state-of-the-art IP cameras and microphones are installed in any desired classroom. Multiple cameras can be positioned in each room, allowing for different viewing angles. Cameras are coupled with top-end auto-gaining microphones that create clear and crisp audio.
The Valt video solution is easily scalable — suitable for a single classroom or deployment throughout an entire university or college. The server can handle any number of camera feeds simultaneously, and has enough storage space for tens of thousands of hours of high-def footage.
Teachers or students can annotate each recording with notes that are available to individuals who watch the session in the future. Each video recording is also tagged with metadata, making it easy to categorize and locate each video segment.
Valt Software for Classroom Video Recording
No special classroom video equipment is required for teachers or students to access a recorded session — a common internet browser, such as Firefox, Chrome, or Safari, is all that is needed to view classroom recordings.
Should the need arise to record classroom presentations or lectures off-campus, the extremely portable Valt cameras and the Beam mobile capture application makes it easy. All that is required to record remote classroom sessions is a smartphone or tablet running the Beam app. When the operator returns to campus, the video content is automatically uploaded and synced with the main Valt server.
All video content is encrypted and fully secure. Administrators have full control over user rights management and access. IVS can provide your school with a complete turnkey solution that can be implemented by your internal IT department or by a third-party integrator. IVS works closely with each department to ensure a successful installation of the Valt video system. Contact us at IVS to request a quote or to schedule a product demonstration.